Whose republic? Some historical facts
Nowadys history is a very shaky and constantly moving ground. Many questions about the sense and legacy of the actual Romanian Republic are written and rewritten constantly, in an effort to whipe off some unconfortable facts. Who led the republicam movement? Where began and where ended the will of the Romanian people? These questions are not simply academic, because many citizens todayfeel betrayed and not understood by the actual republicanleaders and institutions. Most of non participation and corruption of todays Romania have their initial causes in this couple of simple questions of the collective conscious and subconscious: Whose republic is this at all? Where is the legacy?
Let me put some light on the first hour figures of th Romanian Republic, in publishing a very short list of revolutionaries with non Romanian roots
1. Anna Pauker, Hebrewess, former minister for foreign affairs of the "Romanian Peoples Republic," and spy No. I of the Kremlin in Romania up to the month of June 1952. Since then she has remained in the shadows and in freedom. Originally called Anna Rabinsohn, she was the daughter of a rabbi, who came to Romania from Poland. She was born in the province of Moldova (Romania) in the year 1892.
2. Ilka Wassermann, former private secretary of Anna Pauker, acted as the real directress of the ministry for foreign affairs.
3. Josef Kisinevski, acted as agent No. I of the Kremlin in Romania, member of the central Committee of the Communist party and vice-president of the council of ministers. He was a Hebrew and came from Bessarabia; his correct name is Jakob Broitman. Also he was the real chief of the Communist party of Romania, although "officially" the general secretary of the party was the Romanian locksmith Gheorghe Gheorghiu Dej, who, however, only played the simple role of a political front. Kisinevski took his pseudonym from the name of the city of Chisinau (Kischinev) in Bessarabia, where before the arrival of the Red Army he owned a tailor's workshop.
4. Teohari Georgescu, minister for internal affairs in the Communist government of Bukarest between 1945 and 1952; has been reduced to a second-rank post, although he was "officially expelled" from the Communist party. He finds himself in the same position as Anna Pauker. His real name Baruch Tescovich. He is a Hebrew from the Romanian Danube harbour of Galati.
5. Avram Bunaciu, likewise a Hebrew, was in 1955 general secretary of the Presidium of the great national assembly of the "Romanian Peoples Republic," i.e. the real leader of this assembly. The "official" president of the Republic, Petru Groza was only an old Freemason colaborator, married to a Hebrewess and plays only a purely static role. Avram Bunaciu is called in reality Abraham Gutman (Gutman- translated into Romanianis the corresponding name for "Bunaciu" i e. the pseudonym taken on by this Hebrew.)
6. Lotar Radaceanu, another Minister of the Communist republican government of Bucharest "deposed" in the year 1952, but who in 1955 reappeared on the honorary tribune. He was a Hebrew from Siebenbürgen and is called Lothar Würtzel. Since the "Würtzel" in Romanian translates 'Radacina" this Hebrew has simply transferred his Hebraic name into Romanian and is now called "Radaceanu."
7. Miron Constantinescu, member of the central Committee of the Communist party and minister for mining and petroleum. Now and then he changed his ministerial posts. He is a Hebrew from Galati (Romania), who in truth is called Myer Kohn, and as is customary among them, used a Romanian pseudonym.
8. Moises Haupt Lieutenant General , commander of the military district of Bucharest; Hebrew.
9. Zamfir Colonel General, Communist "security chief" in Romania and responsible for thousands of murders, which this secret police has perpetrated. He is a Hebrew and comes from the Danube harbour of Braila. He is called Laurian Rechler.
10. Chaim Gutman, chief of the civil secret service of the Romanian Peoples republic; Hebrew.
11. William Suder Major-General , chief of the information service and of counter-espionage of the Romanian Communist army. He is a Hebrew, by name Wilman Suder and former officer of the Soviet Army.
12. Walter Roman Colonel , former director of the E.K.P. service (education, cuture and propaganda) of the Romanian army up to 1949 and for long time a Minister in the Communist government. His name as Hebrew is Walter Neuländer.His son Petre Roman is a high profile poltician and was a minister in the actual Romanian Republic
13. Alexander Moghiorosh, minister for Nationalities in the bolshevik government; Hebrew from Hungary.
14. Alexander Badau, chief of the Control Commission for foreigners in Romania. He was a Hebrew, who originatded from the city of Targoviste whose real name was Braunstein. Before 1940 his family in Targoviste possessed a large trading firm.
15. Lewin Major, chief of press censorship, Hebrew and former officer of the Red Army.
16. Holban Colonel, chief of the Communist "Security" (Securitate) of Bucharest, a Hebrew named Moscovici, former Syndicate Union chief.
17. George Silviu, general governmental secretary of the ministry for internal affairs; a Hebrew named Gersh Colinger.
I8. Erwin Voiculescu, chief of the pass department in the ministry for foreign affairs. He is a Hebrew and is called Erwin Weinberg.
19. Gheorghe Apostol, chief of the general labour union of Romania; he is a Hebrew named Gerschwin.
20. Stupineanu, chief of economic espionage; Hebrew by name Stappnau.
21. Emmerick Stoffel, former Ambassador of the Romanian Peoples Republic in Switzerland; a Hebrew from Hungary and a specialist in bankig questions.
22. Harry Fainaru, former legation chief of the Romanian Communist embassy in Washington up to 1954 and then official in the ministry for foreign affairs in Bucharest. He is a Hebrew named Hersch Feiner. Before the year 1940 his family possessed a grain business in Galati.
23. Ida Szlilagy, the real directress of the Romanian embassy in London; Hebrewess; friend of Anna Pauker (from above).
24. Lazarescu, the "Charge d'Affaires" of the Romanian government in Paris. He is a Hebrew and is really called Baruch Lazarovich, was the son of a Hebraic trader from Bucharest.
25. Simon Xeru, State under-secretary of the Romanian state; Hebrew with name of Schaffer.
26. Aurel Baranga, inspector general of arts. He is a Hebrew; Ariel Leibovich was his real name.
27. Liuba Kisinevski, president of the U.F.A.R. (Association of Anti-Fascist Romanian Women); she is a Hebrewess from the Romanian Cernautzi/ North Bukowina, and is called in reality Liuba Broitman, wife of Josif Kisinevski of the central Committee of the party.
28. Lew Zeiger, director of the ministry for national economy; Hebrew.
29. Doctor Zeider, jurist of the ministry for foreign affairs; Hebrew.
30. Marcel Breslasu, director general of arts; a Hebrew by name Mark Breslau.
31. Silviu Brucan, chief editor of the newspaper "Scanteia" , official party organ. He was a Hebrew called Brukkner. He directed the entire campaign of lies, which attempts to deceive the Romanian people concerning the true situation created by Communism. At the same time Brukkner directed the fake "Anti-Semitic" campaigns of some of the Communist press of Romania. Was a non stop key political figure in the republic until his recent death in September 2006.
32. Samoila, governing director of the newspaper ''Scanteia"; he is a Hebrew; Samuel Rubenstein.
33. Horia Liman, second editor of the Communist newspaper "Scanteia"; Hebrew with the name of Lehman.
34. Schnapp Engineer, governing director of the Communist newspaper "Romania Libera" (Free Romania), the second Communist newspaper on basis of its former circulation (still in print today); likewise a Hebrew.
35. Jean Mihai, chief of the Romanian film industry, Communist propaganda by means of films; a Hebrew, whose name was Jakob Michael.
36. Alexander Graur, director general of the Romanian radio corporation, which stands completely and solely in the service of the Communist party. He was a Hebraic professor called Alter Biauer, born in Bucharest.
37. Mihail Roller, was President of the Romanian academy, a sinister professor, a Hebrew, unknown before the arrival of the Soviets in Romania. He was "President" of the Academy and in addition he has written a "new history" of the Romanian people, in which he falsifies the historical truth. He also "reformed" the Romanian grammar as an aim to destruct the continuity and the intelectual social base, the Romanian language. His outdated and ilegal grammar is still in use in many neomarxist and masonic led publications, and also in the Russian controlled Romanian province Basarabia a-k.a. Republic of Moldova.
38. Weigel Professo , was one one of the many tyrants of the university of Bucharest, who directed the constant 'purging actions" among Romanian students, who were hostile to the Hebraic-Communist republican system.
39. Lewin Bercovich Professor, another tyrant of the Bucharest university, who with, his spies controled the activity of Romanian professors and their social connections; he was an immigrant Hebrew from Russia.
40. Silviu Josifescu, the official "critic of literature" who censurd for decades the poems of great classical poets like Mihail Eminescu, Alecsandri, Vlahuta, Carlova, etc., who all died centuries ago or more than half a century ago, and altered form and content, because these poems are "not in harmony" with the Marxist system. This literary murderer is a Hebrew, who in truth is called Samson Josifovich.
41. Joan Vinter, the second Marxist "literary critic" of the regime and author of a book with the title "The problem of literary legacy" is likewise a Hebrew and is called Jakob Winter.
The three former secretaries of the General Labour League up to 1950, Alexander Sencovich, Mischa Levin and Sam Ariel (Serban) were all Hebrews too.
This small list represents only the tip of the eisberg, since all republican institutions, from health to education, and even the whole economy was under serious Jewish leadership at one time or another. This was the case for many of the nationalised or newly built factories of the bolshevik era, which were led by non-Romanian economists and directors. In the meanwhile the entire authentic Romanian intelectual and economical elite was deposessed and terminated in satanic, marxist prisons -sort of Guan Ghraibs- and extermination, so called "Labour Camps" placed in Romania and USSR.
The republic of 30 December 1947 had two different trends of foreign, non Romanian and non Christian control and influence. After the first revolutionary growth of aliens at the top, came a period of long stagnation. This began eventually in 1965 -when Communist Party secretary Nicolae Ceausescu came to power- and lasted until the so called Revolution of December 1989. During this time the Jewish supremacy diminuated constantly in many areas of key political and social interst. The Revolution from 1989 brought back in Bucharest some known or unknown names of the Jewish marxist establishment: Silviu Brucan, Petre Roman, Iulian Vlad, Gelu Voican Voiculescu, Barladeanu, Ion Iliescu to name only a few, funny enough they are among the very seldom survivors of this movement, others died in rather suspect "accidents".
From 1989 on, the Romanian Republic radically changed its structures under strong masonic, international banking and strong US corporate leadership, giving free acces to a new generation of non ethnic Romanians of Jewish origin. An odd but very logical alliance between "former" republican bolsheviks and the older and newer capitalists is now born. This time the accent is put mainly on economics and media and very little on political control, but strangely enogh, some republican "dynasties" -lasting many turbulent decades- were created in the meanwhile, "dynasties" with roots in the first hour, first hand republican families of the 40ies. Many are still in the "business" of the Romanian republican gravy train politics, some descendants even managed to advance far into the structures of the European Union. Will the European Union be a sort of successor of the Soviet Union? Time will tell.
And the Romanian Monarchy? "Coabitare" is the fitting word, describing the side by side coexistence of the republic and the Romanian Monarchs. Well, the Romanian Royals made their peace with these republican "dynasties", since their- mainly material- rights are now reestablished by the seen and unseen leaders in charge of actual republic. All rights excepting of course their once stolen political power.
The Romanian republic was born in a cradle made of crime and abuses, made of hundreds of thousands of violent deaths and millions of spoliated and displaced Romanian victims And how about the roots and legal base of the actual republic? You decide!